Reality check.
There are a lot of guys out there who mistreat girls. There are a lot of girls who mistreat guys, but sometimes the person you love the most is the person that can hurt you the most, and that's the thing that screws me the most because they can hurt you and they can, but that screwed up thing about it is that you keep going in life and messing everything up is that you have to let it go and know that you can struggle through. You have to let all that stuff go, don't try not to. When you forgive somebody, it's so not much for somebody, it's much for you. My life has been pretty messed up because of that. I'm so thankful that God forgave me, and thanks to Jesus, gave me the courage to forgave people in my life that hurt me so bad, and I would not be here because of that. When I was 16 i almost committed suicide. If i didn't have the strength that God love me i would have, but God chased me down and said to me, I love you and I'm real even though you don't believe in me, I just know all you have been through. It was something so miraculous and maybe he want to say that to you. We are made for a purpose and every individual has a story. you are not guaranteed to wake up the next day but if you do, you have a purpose to fulfill. And this song if about starting over and sometimes we look like we can't cause we got hurt and we made to many mistakes, but that is a lie, it's not true. And it screws people up because they don't get to fulfill the calling in life, they don't get to experience life to the fullest like they are suppose to, like they are meant to because they get caught up in saying, I've made to many mistakes to start over, I can't forgive this person, they are just holding me back. but you can. So this is what this song's about, about starting over. It's called So I Thought
Says Lacey Mosley, lead singer of Flyleaf
There are a lot of guys out there who mistreat girls. There are a lot of girls who mistreat guys, but sometimes the person you love the most is the person that can hurt you the most, and that's the thing that screws me the most because they can hurt you and they can, but that screwed up thing about it is that you keep going in life and messing everything up is that you have to let it go and know that you can struggle through. You have to let all that stuff go, don't try not to. When you forgive somebody, it's so not much for somebody, it's much for you. My life has been pretty messed up because of that. I'm so thankful that God forgave me, and thanks to Jesus, gave me the courage to forgave people in my life that hurt me so bad, and I would not be here because of that. When I was 16 i almost committed suicide. If i didn't have the strength that God love me i would have, but God chased me down and said to me, I love you and I'm real even though you don't believe in me, I just know all you have been through. It was something so miraculous and maybe he want to say that to you. We are made for a purpose and every individual has a story. you are not guaranteed to wake up the next day but if you do, you have a purpose to fulfill. And this song if about starting over and sometimes we look like we can't cause we got hurt and we made to many mistakes, but that is a lie, it's not true. And it screws people up because they don't get to fulfill the calling in life, they don't get to experience life to the fullest like they are suppose to, like they are meant to because they get caught up in saying, I've made to many mistakes to start over, I can't forgive this person, they are just holding me back. but you can. So this is what this song's about, about starting over. It's called So I Thought
Says Lacey Mosley, lead singer of Flyleaf




3 Comments:
wow this is really touching =\
wow this is really touching =\
i like thisssssssssss.
keechong is so random, but so am i.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home