Photobucket all the small things...

Monday, December 28, 2009

I CAN BE YOUR PEACHA BANG BANG!

the night made up for 2 years. really lol. No i'm not here to post up about Kajun's birthday party although it was awesome, I'm just here to catch up

so anyways, random outing at Swensen's.
went there late with Hsien then just talked with the buddies and ordered creamy ice-cream. steam.

Photobucket
k to begin with, a picture with the lovely Anthea.

Photobucket
Okay, incase. a picture of le couples as well.

Photobucket
this is the ice-cream which consisted of 8 flavours. Some were really good.

Photobucket
Jia Hong your lame jokes damn awesome.

Photobucket
Amanda, Soo Ern and Boyce.

Photobucket
badasses. Steam Shots

Photobucket
Love this picture. Amanda, can see your contacts pretty clearly here.

Photobucket
nice catching up after awhile.

after that we adjourned to Murni's for some more chit-chat and more food! Retards Kenneth and Nic came late we had to wait for them. We wanted to leave but then aren't we good friends? :)

Hence, I CAN BE YOUR PEACHA BANG BANG! lol lovely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home