Photobucket all the small things...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And there were 8.

expanded the Tabur group to 8. pretty last minute, but had fun overall. Team Tabur 2009 consisted of
1) Yen (GOLD) Kawai-Team leader
2) The rest.

so chan, hsien and kawai (GOLD) stayed over my house the night before Tabur. Since we need to get directions as well as it is more convenient la. to distribute the stuffs. But we got minimal sleep as we only slept like 1.30ish and we had to wake up at 4.30. WOOHOO

So woke up and got going. Kawai (GOLD) was the last and slowest to bath so we were pretty late. SORRY, jun and ws. yes la. we went to watch sunset not sunrise. but we caught glimpses of it didn't we. Final meet up point was stanse's house before we chung to the hills. So the Chan's car was awesome. as always.

Other than the, sesatness in Melawati. I'd say it was a pretty much smooth ride. Thanks to Kawai (GOLD) who was in the awesome car. Tabur is never going to see such group. First time we found GOLD in the mountains. You guys will see why after this. We started our climb approx. 6.30am, along with Bingo and Ginbo. then by the time we got to the peak of doom. Sunset was visible.

Statement: Smart car owned Myvi. Duh!

Pictures? shall we?

Photobucket
Chan with Bingo.
I tell you the dog was awesome. He followed us to the peak until we had to do vertical decent. Dogs, can't do that la. Not like cats, they don't have 9 lives. So must be careful

Photobucket
"sunset"

Photobucket
chan and soo ern.

OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THE BEST PART OF THE CLIMB!

Amanda, the king's scout right? first 100m of the climb. I can describe her. Wait
Pale face, Dieing, Want to give up the hike even though we were 1/100 of the way. Quote unquote

"Eh, I damn tired, seriously. I don't know why I like that one. Normally I can do this. I don't want to drink water. I scared i vomit. Are we halfway?"
Very own tsw.

Anyways, no laa. Maybe her heart rusty. After a while, she got used to it. I understand. The air up there so thin right. Like Everest, so must acclimatise. okay.

So we continue.

Photobucket
SOO ERN was awesome. Fit cheerleader this one. Purposely wear dynamitez to STD(Shoot them down)

Awesome sunrise eh?

Photobucket
Come Tabur, must emo!

Photobucket
1Malaysia, pasti BULLEH!

Photobucket
Gandalf the gay

Photobucket
Fire in the hole.

We cooked some simple food and created new food combos like raw sausages, mayo and bread. Hsien's ISO chop is on the product. He was on not only Cloud 9 but Cloud Tabur when he ate it. Damn awesome seriously. Rest of us ate cooked sausages. Soo ern's peanut butter kena own.

Photobucket
Princess Amanda. Oh this picture, had awesome response. Lots of them said this picture, DAMN CUTE MAN. I damn gentleman right. :D:D. tsw, appreciate me while it last, muahahaha

Photobucket
oh shit wei, Weishen Tabur Idol finalist. of course la, beat Jack Victor to the prize.

His winning pose.

Photobucket
100+ ambassador

Photobucket
Life Malaysia ambassador

Photobucket
Tiger ambassador

Photobucket
Mentos ambassador

Photobucket
OMG, we have Kawai (GOLD) picture here. Captain posing sial. don't mess

Photobucket
Siu che. and bomb

Photobucket
Damn nice picture.

Photobucket
one at the peak of doom. of course, GOLD is inside

Photobucket
Post-GOLD incident. check our captain carefully, what's so different about his limbs? Must be the injuries. Why? you ask. basically, our captain rocks.

Photobucket
Team tabur's hot 73rd Quatermasters

Photobucket
Captain GOLD and gangsters

Photobucket
Kawai (GOLD) said i feel like shitting, of course, we have to give in to our captain's needs. We cured his necessities.

Photobucket
Team GOLD with captain GOLD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home