My Purple
Favourite colour is purple? Douche
Chinese New Year coming weih. Back to the old Reunion dinner, gain 3kg regime. Oh well, part of the fun.
The week that's been was...Standard
EXCEPT Friday. Unluckiest day of my life and no that is not an overstatement.
Oh yeah, i agree with Amanda, checking UCAS is like a daily routine. Only to be let down by a no-reply sign for the ones I've been waiting for. :D
So..preparations for the Lunar New Year has been very ONS lately with shopping and everything just being red. Did my shopping yesterday with I CAN BE YOUR PEACHA GANG.
Thanks Jun for coming late. It's okay. It's you LOL. Had a good time anyways. New shirts and shoes. STEAM
k just pictures and see how it goes.

BOOM BOOM POW

I love my lens


candid Jac

One for the group

Lem
oh then! We went Times Square and the Nikon showroom shop was damn awesome. There were like the D3, D3x, D3s on display, for testing. Attached to them were the Teles. Steam seriously
Then we were able to test out lenses for fun. So I went on and tried the 24-70mm f/2.8
verdict? DAMN NICE

money worth


we played with specs. I want one though.

Peacha Bang Bang

Happy CNY
Favourite colour is purple? Douche
Chinese New Year coming weih. Back to the old Reunion dinner, gain 3kg regime. Oh well, part of the fun.
The week that's been was...Standard
EXCEPT Friday. Unluckiest day of my life and no that is not an overstatement.
Oh yeah, i agree with Amanda, checking UCAS is like a daily routine. Only to be let down by a no-reply sign for the ones I've been waiting for. :D
So..preparations for the Lunar New Year has been very ONS lately with shopping and everything just being red. Did my shopping yesterday with I CAN BE YOUR PEACHA GANG.
Thanks Jun for coming late. It's okay. It's you LOL. Had a good time anyways. New shirts and shoes. STEAM
k just pictures and see how it goes.

BOOM BOOM POW

I love my lens


candid Jac

One for the group

Lem
oh then! We went Times Square and the Nikon showroom shop was damn awesome. There were like the D3, D3x, D3s on display, for testing. Attached to them were the Teles. Steam seriously
Then we were able to test out lenses for fun. So I went on and tried the 24-70mm f/2.8
verdict? DAMN NICE

money worth


we played with specs. I want one though.

Peacha Bang Bang

Happy CNY




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home