Photobucket all the small things...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scock

Man united just lost. Damn no mood already. Oh well, it's just the calling.
WOI MAN UNITED JUST LOST. Damn. K never mind. Let's watch other teams!

K steam. Anyways the New Year has been pretty standard, like always. Went back to Malacca at 2am on Saturday morning just the avoid the jam. OMFG?

Then steam, reach like 4am then talk cock with cousins until 5. LOL I required an earphone to sleep. Sigh, noise. Next day, was stone day! WEEEE

So bored until I even did my math and physics homework. Damn on. So much time until I did some photo shoot with my cousins.

Photobucket
Model Fail.

Photobucket
Acceptable la

So, first day! Went church and then on to visiting. Recession, YEA! And yes! my grand mother's Ketupat. Damn awesome.

On the second day, traditionally we will have a steamboat party with the family members. Damn on! Homemade Celup. Not as original but still, acceptable. Thus, we celebrated one of my aunty's birthday as well

Photobucket
Father and Son Celup business

Photobucket
Happy New Year!

now on to Ipoh on Wednesday till Friday. Utter stoneness for there is NO computer, NO Astro, NO nothing! YES! So did, further math HAHA. NERD
OMG I swear my cousins damn cute

Photobucket
Photobucket
They are to die for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home